Saturday, October 31, 2009

Flower beauty

There is this friend with an impressive physique and a business imperium who doesn't like to have flowers in his house.
For him, putting flowers in the house, is only looking at things dying.

But then there is the "Queen of dreams".

She puts flowers frequently in the living quarters of her palace.

She says:
"Flowers are so beautiful.
They radiate so many colors and beauty.
I love flowers.
I have them in my home when I feel myself linked to the beauty inside myself.
Then I have flowers, otherwise not".


And she has a suggestion to make.
"Pick a flower today"


And the pioneering photographer tips
"Put that flower in your home and feel beautiful".







.

1 comment:

Fred Wishnie said...

"For him, putting flowers in the house, is only looking at things dying."

You should tell your friend not to look in the mirror. :-)